Whenever you click on the file in Google drive to download it, an error shows:
Sorry, you can’t view or download this file error
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you’re trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator
There is a method that allows you to bypass Google Drive’s 24 hour limit. How that is done depends largely on what you see on the screen. Before we begin, sign in with your Google Account in Google Drive and then let it ready.
1. Go to the file you want to download then click symbol ⋮ , select ★ Add star .
2. Go to your Google Drive account, click on ★ Starred
3. Right click on starred file, select Make a copy
4. When the copy of the file made, then select it with a right-click, and then select Download
5. Select DOWNLOAD ANYWAY
6. Browse to where you want to save file, choose Save.